

27 weeks is the last week of the 2nd trimester, and baby changes growth charts from crown-to-rump, to head-to-toe. Baby is over a foot long, at 15 inches, and over 2 pounds!! She is beginning to open her eyes and can detect light, although the colored parts of her eyes, the irises, don't have much pigment yet. I notice she moves when I talk, and she also likes to sit on my right side. Is that because I sleep on my left side? My bellybutton is ever flatter, but still an innie. No stretchmarks yet. And I just love being pregnant!
My husband and in-laws painted the nursery a light yellow, Lowe's Olympic "Shiny Silk" A15-2, last weekend and installed additional shelving in the nursery closet! This is a huge step towards preparing the nursery. Now we can (finally) assemble the crib and bedding, move the glider in the room, and begin storing all her stuff in there. Yahoo!! My mother-in-law made her a curtain valance which we will install soon. They did such a fantastic job on everything, I can't wait to show you! Thank you Jan, Jim, and Brian!!! I will post Before and After pictures of the nursery later.
I highly recommend using a low or no VOC (volatile organic compound) paint. This means less paint fumes, aka toxins, and healthier air in your house. We loved Lowe's Olympic brand which is no VOC. We never even needed to open a window for ventilation, which was fortunate because it was 80-90 degrees outside and we needed A/C. We kept a fan going near the door, but could also easily close the nursery door without choking on any fumes. It was revolutionary!
My husband and in-laws painted the nursery a light yellow, Lowe's Olympic "Shiny Silk" A15-2, last weekend and installed additional shelving in the nursery closet! This is a huge step towards preparing the nursery. Now we can (finally) assemble the crib and bedding, move the glider in the room, and begin storing all her stuff in there. Yahoo!! My mother-in-law made her a curtain valance which we will install soon. They did such a fantastic job on everything, I can't wait to show you! Thank you Jan, Jim, and Brian!!! I will post Before and After pictures of the nursery later.
I highly recommend using a low or no VOC (volatile organic compound) paint. This means less paint fumes, aka toxins, and healthier air in your house. We loved Lowe's Olympic brand which is no VOC. We never even needed to open a window for ventilation, which was fortunate because it was 80-90 degrees outside and we needed A/C. We kept a fan going near the door, but could also easily close the nursery door without choking on any fumes. It was revolutionary!
No comments:
Post a Comment