One of the most fun and exciting parts of pregnancy is gender prediction. It will influence the name and nursery decor, two more really fun parts of having a baby. Let me say that I still do not feel pregnant, so I definitely have no mother's intuition or sense about which gender I am carrying. No clue at all, and no preferences.
At 4 weeks I took an online gender prediction test based on old wives' tales. The results were 70% boy.
I had a kind of psychic prediction done many years ago, he said I would have a boy first, and then a girl.
I seem to be following in my aunt's footsteps, she had a boy in early November (years ago). So, if I continue to follow, then I will also have a boy.
Pregnancy rashes (see hives post) can be associated with having a boy.
I just took another online gender prediction quiz, under Most Popular Features, select "Girl or Boy Quiz." I like this one because you are not required to answer all the questions. I've found if you select what is applicable to you, maybe the results are more accurate? Results are below:
You have a 63% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 36% chance of having a girl.
And Here's Why...
You are carrying the extra weight out front, so it's a boy.
Although it's mostly too early to tell this, if I've gained weight anywhere it's in my stomach and not my thighs or hips.
Your feet are not colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a girl.
Haven't noticed much of a difference, if anything my feet are warmer.
Dad-to-be hasn't been gaining weight along with Mom-to-be, so it will be a girl.
He's doing great, eating right and doing a lot of yoga. But what does this have to do with baby?
You didn't have morning sickness early in pregnancy, so it will be a boy.
I really haven't had much morning sickness/nausea at all!!!
Your chest development has not been very dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a boy.
No explanation needed.
Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is even, it will be a boy.
32 + 2 = 34 = an even number
A needle on a thread held over you belly moves from side-to-side, so it will be a girl.
I think this one is a bunch of hooey, and look the result says girl.
Your urine is a bright neon yellow color, so you will have a boy.
No explanation needed.
You have a craving for salty or sour foods, which means that it is a boy.
Craved chinese food in week 4, then french fries and McDonald's Big Mac, then ice cream (which is a sweet food)
Your nose hasn't changed during pregnancy, which indicates a girl.
Not yet anyway, there is still time, oh look it says girl.
You have been craving meats or cheeses, so it is a boy.
See above explanation for cravings.
Chinese gender prediction can be difficult to calculate because a lot of the stuff online does not take into account that the Chinese use a lunar calendar, which significantly affects your age and dates of conception. However, this one said boy.
Here are some additional myths:
If your hands are very dry, it's a boy.
My hands are very dry.
If you have more acne than normal, it's a girl.
I don't have any acne, indicating boy.
If you are moodier than usual, it's a girl.
I'm not, indicates boy.
If you look better than ever, it's a boy.
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
So, you can see that we think we will have a boy, and I will be shocked if it is not, due to the overwhelming "evidence." I'll be using the Intelligender prediction test in a few weeks and let you know what that says.
At 4 weeks I took an online gender prediction test based on old wives' tales. The results were 70% boy.
I had a kind of psychic prediction done many years ago, he said I would have a boy first, and then a girl.
I seem to be following in my aunt's footsteps, she had a boy in early November (years ago). So, if I continue to follow, then I will also have a boy.
Pregnancy rashes (see hives post) can be associated with having a boy.
I just took another online gender prediction quiz, under Most Popular Features, select "Girl or Boy Quiz." I like this one because you are not required to answer all the questions. I've found if you select what is applicable to you, maybe the results are more accurate? Results are below:
You have a 63% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 36% chance of having a girl.
And Here's Why...
You are carrying the extra weight out front, so it's a boy.
Although it's mostly too early to tell this, if I've gained weight anywhere it's in my stomach and not my thighs or hips.
Your feet are not colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a girl.
Haven't noticed much of a difference, if anything my feet are warmer.
Dad-to-be hasn't been gaining weight along with Mom-to-be, so it will be a girl.
He's doing great, eating right and doing a lot of yoga. But what does this have to do with baby?
You didn't have morning sickness early in pregnancy, so it will be a boy.
I really haven't had much morning sickness/nausea at all!!!
Your chest development has not been very dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a boy.
No explanation needed.
Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is even, it will be a boy.
32 + 2 = 34 = an even number
A needle on a thread held over you belly moves from side-to-side, so it will be a girl.
I think this one is a bunch of hooey, and look the result says girl.
Your urine is a bright neon yellow color, so you will have a boy.
No explanation needed.
You have a craving for salty or sour foods, which means that it is a boy.
Craved chinese food in week 4, then french fries and McDonald's Big Mac, then ice cream (which is a sweet food)
Your nose hasn't changed during pregnancy, which indicates a girl.
Not yet anyway, there is still time, oh look it says girl.
You have been craving meats or cheeses, so it is a boy.
See above explanation for cravings.
Chinese gender prediction can be difficult to calculate because a lot of the stuff online does not take into account that the Chinese use a lunar calendar, which significantly affects your age and dates of conception. However, this one said boy.
Here are some additional myths:
If your hands are very dry, it's a boy.
My hands are very dry.
If you have more acne than normal, it's a girl.
I don't have any acne, indicating boy.
If you are moodier than usual, it's a girl.
I'm not, indicates boy.
If you look better than ever, it's a boy.
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
So, you can see that we think we will have a boy, and I will be shocked if it is not, due to the overwhelming "evidence." I'll be using the Intelligender prediction test in a few weeks and let you know what that says.
No comments:
Post a Comment