I'm 20 weeks out of 40 weeks of pregnancy, baby is half-cooked! I've been feeling her move a lot. She moves when I eat, when I drive, when I play the radio, when I get into bed at night, when there is a loud noise which awakens her, and at various times when I am sitting around. Combining any two of these activities, such as driving with music on, will guarantee that she moves. In the mornings she will sleep in. I've even been able to put my hand on my belly and feel her kick on both the inside and the outside! DH has not felt her move yet. This week I noticed that my belly has shifted upwards, making me look more pregnant. It occurred to me that we had such a hard time coming up with a boy's name because, duh - we're not having a boy!! Hopefully it will be a little easier to select a girl's name.Below are pictures of my gardening surprise, announcing what we're having to the neighbors. All pink flowers, love it.





No comments:
Post a Comment