Welcome to the chronicles of my first pregnancy, and beyond! I am a married working professional in my early 30's.

This blog is primarily to keep my family, friends, and any other interested parties updated, as well as documenting for myself and my growing family.

Please leave a comment and let me know you were here! Suggestions, questions, and information are all welcome. -Kim


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Review of Baby Trend Snap N Go Stroller - Single Snap

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

"The Baby Trend Snap & Go Stroller allows parents to place infant car seat on carriage frame without removing child. It's a convenient alternative to a conventional carriage or stroller because it fits most major brand car seats, folds compactly for storage or travel with one hand fold...


I wouldn't use anything else!

By first time mom from Charlotte, NC on 2/16/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Setup, Economical, Easy To Maneuver, Lightweight, Easily Stowed, Cup holder, Simple, Large lower basket

Cons: Basket Hard to Access

Best Uses: Infants, Preemies, Newborn

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent, Medical Professional

Traditional travel systems are too heavy and bulky for daily use, plus they are expensive and you only use them for a limited time. This stroller frame, compatible with (probably) any car seat/carrier, was a lightweight, cost-effective, and much easier alternative for daily use. I can feel like I spent my money wisely ($70) for something that we'll only use for less than a year. And then later I can invest in a good lightweight umbrella stroller which would be used for several years.

I really love everything about this frame. It is simple. It is lightweight, yet sturdy. And it came at a good price. There are 2 cup holders, you can put a baby's bottle and your own drink in it. There is a "parent compartment," which can store keys, wallet, burp cloth, paci, OR any small item. You can lock the wheels into place with the brake. There is a large basket, but once you snap the carrier in, it is hard to access. Our Graco snugride carrier snaps into the stroller frame in the back, and then you push the plastic tab over the carrier in the front. It is so secure you can lift the carrier and the stroller frame will lift with it. When you fold the stroller frame (which is intuitive and easy!), you can lock it into place so it won't open on you. And there is a handy carrying handle. The small wheels are maneuverable, and it is a smooth ride indoors or on pavement, but it is bumpy on our sidewalks. But I suppose any small-wheeled stroller would be like that.

I can't see myself using anything else. I would buy this again. It makes it less daunting to go out with baby, without my husband - I just snap my diaper bag onto the stroller with the stroller straps, and store my coat or anything else I'm carrying in the basket.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment